Saturday 27 June 2015

Ankara/Asoebi Style Inspiration

 
Hey, Happy Saturday!

Trust you are enjoying your day....It a lazy day for me cos I really do not feel like doing anything; one of those Saturdays that you just wanna lie in bed but I dare not stay in bed all day else my mum will finish me with talk, truth African mothers na. lol.

If you are looking for styles to re-create for you next wedding ceremony, naming ceremony, any ceremony at all, or how to mix and match traditional/African attire, this post got you covered, check below for more Asoebi/Ankara style inspiration....

















Do have a fabulous weekend dearies!

Much love.

PAT

Disclaimer: All pictures are gotten from instagram, if you find your picture here and want it to be taken down, please kindly notify me and I will act accordingly. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful styles.. Also check out what Lilian Esoro won to Gbenrosas wedding last weekend it's beautifully sewn.


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 4th picture is my best. Love all the styles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sew the 2nd style but my tailor did over sabi she didn't make it off shoulder said it's not appropriate for married women
    Yeye woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind dose tailors helping u with wat u did not send u tell dem off shoulder dey give armless u tell dem mini dey give u 3/4 I don tire

      Delete
    2. Don't mind dose tailors helping u with wat u did not send u tell dem off shoulder dey give armless u tell dem mini dey give u 3/4 I don tire

      Delete
    3. lol. I can relate totally, some tailor though. Pele my dear

      Delete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...