Saturday 31 January 2015

Ankara/Asoebi Style Inspiration

Hi lovelies, its officially the last day in January....one month down! eleven more to go **drum rolls**. Ok, today is Saturday, too many owanbe, party rice (there is something about party rice) and cake. If you are attending an owanbe today, just jejely reserve my own party rice or else....(lemme comment my reserve first), because you cant be there doing all the winning and dinning all alone while am here blogging for you **clicks tongue**. Remember I promise to always bring you some Ankara style that you might want to try right? So here goes, find more pics after the cut...












Image -Instagram

7 comments:

  1. i love the pics. especially the 12th pics. awesome.

    visit pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. Saw it on IG yesterday and I really fell in love with the style but no bumbum to fit into the style lol

    Others look good but 1 happens to be my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love 1 and 9.i ave one pieces of ankara i will tell my tailor to sew for me
    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 10th one isnt ankara its a chord lace thats my friend derin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay dear, thanks for the info...thats why I made it Ankara/Asoebi.

      Delete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...