Monday 2 February 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Kome Osalor

 
Hiya beauties, How are you today? How did your weekend go; Fun, Indoor, Work, Party?. Happy New Month to all my blog families....Its February....the month of Love (I'm talking about unconditional love here) so, go out there and so as much love as you got in your heart.

Ok, Our Person for this week is Kome Osalor, she is a TV Host and an entrepreneur. Ever since I met her Instagram page, I have always wanted to see what her next outfit will look like; she a FASHIONISTA!!!

If you will love to feature on CPW Person of the Week, please do send me an email; patsyn2@gmail.com. Check out some of her fashion style and be convinced....












Start by showing me some love, drop a comment **kisess

6 comments:

  1. Hian Pat I think the images are heavy chai I can't view them all but I love the blue dress and the high waist pant... she looks FAB but ama keep refreshing to view others!!!!

    Busy day at work...Ok byeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok dear, keep trying....its your turn to be busy today **tongue out**

      Delete
  2. I like like 3 and 8,she dey try, I love the Tom boy look.
    Ms pat don't worry I will send in my pictures so you will feature me.
    Oya focal point,brushes n colour get ready for my photo shoot .

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She knows what to feed her body and the right size that brings out the wow in her . What i hate the most ? UGLY HEAVY HEELS !

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...