Friday 6 February 2015

Celebrity Crush of The Week -Toke Makinwa

 
The name Toke Makinwa needs no introduction for a lot of entertainment lovers, but for formality sake let me just give you a bit of introduction, She is an OAP, TV presenter, Event Host & Vlogger. Toke is one of the many female celebrities in Nigeria I admire so much. Her fashion style are to die for, she is a stunner both on red carpet and off. You want to be convinced? check out some of her outfit....















Toke dear, I officially love you.

12 comments:

  1. There is something about this lady that tickles my fancy so much, just cant place it. I just know I love her (no homo). Thanks for sharing her fashion style Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !
    I never knew her fashion sense is this hot !
    Just wow ! ! !
    I love everything she shows,well fitted and very clean , from her weave to nail speaks fashion bomber with authority .
    Hmm,time to borrow her styles .
    Thanks Pat for this .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipeee! that's the spirit....and thanks for always leaving a comment.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome sweetie .

      Delete
  3. I appreciate toke fashion sense,beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that she is spiritual. My love for her doubled when I discovered that part of her.
    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes oooooo Toke all the way!!!!!!

    O ta lenu.....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis lady is pretty!lovely fashion sense n 1daful colour combinatio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Awww NK dear, How have you been?
      its been a while....welcome back **tight hug

      Delete
  8. the fact that she's moderate and doesn't expose much is a plus plus

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...