Saturday 21 February 2015

Pics from the star-studded Tom Ford fashion.

Designer Tom Ford had his exclusive Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Presentation at Milk Studios in Los Angeles yesterday night Friday Feb. 20th and everyone was there. From Beyonce and Jay Z, John Legend, Miley Cyrus, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Palthrow, Robbie Williams and wife, Fergie and Josh Duhamel, Rita Ora, Magic Johnson and many more. You would think it was the Oscars. See the photos after the cut....

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love anything Tom ford,I love their perfumes especially.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelyyyyyyyy

    This sheer dresses though...... I see Bey and baba Ivy lol

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...