Friday 27 February 2015

Celebrity Crush of The Week - Mo'cheddah

  Hey dearies!!! How have your week been? 
Its that day of week when I bring you a fashionable/stylish Celebrity to inspire your style
Yeah!! its Friday **giggles**. 
Okay, Mo'cheddah is our style focus for this week; The beautiful singer who was 
the winner of FAB style awards for the most stylish female artist in 2012 has enviable fashion sense. With a petite body, she easily switches from the tomboy look to being chic 
and she still always dazzles. On the red carpet, on stage performing, on magazine covers, 
Mo'cheddah can do no wrong. She’s 10/10 when it comes to being stylish. 
Find some her styles I love after the cut...


















10 comments:

  1. I see me in most of styles, my kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. sure she's gat it. She knows how to blend her clour combinations. HMMMMM she fine no be small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **claps** look who stopped by...my boss of life, I see you!!!

      Delete
  3. Sweet babe...... I love her dress sense. veryyyyy lovely!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nice! I actually thot she was alredy our celeb crush b4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swaggalicious baby! u rock, go gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Didn't know she was this stylish. Nice post. Wishing you a happy weekend!

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ijenna, She really is. Thanks for stopping by dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so different without the fringe

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...