Thursday 26 February 2015

Yemi Alade & Toyin Aimakhu Rocks the Female Agbada Trend.

Yemi Alade & Toyin Aimahku


Few weeks back I told you that Female Agbada is trending (find it here). Well, Yemi Alade & Toyin Aimakhu were spoted at the AMVCA nominee brunch yesterday rocking the trend. Yemi was spotted in red, which she accessorized with a black watch and gold – sandals and a long chain. She captioned her Instagram photo, “#guess #zara #amarelis #bland2glam”. more photos below...


Yemi Alade
Yemi Alade

Toyin Aimahku
Toyin Aimakhu

5 comments:

  1. I dont understand the clothe on Toyin, na wa ooo. Must you follow trend??
    Yemi did it for me joor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Toyin's pic on sdk but I didn't know it was the agbada

    Yemi Alade all the wayyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. None!stop stealing our men's wear.
    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like dis idea of women wearing men's clothes all in d name of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Maureen do you wear trousers ?
    I heard that's also a man's wear. so whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...