Friday 20 February 2015

Celebrity Crush of The Week - Yvonne Nelson

Hi beauties!!! I'm pretty much in a bright mood this morning, dunno if it cos today is Friday or cos i have lesser work to do in the office, I just know I'm all smiles this morning. Winks to whoever was in my dream last night. *hehehehe* moving on....lol. Okay, let's travel to Ghana today....why? cos some of our Nigerian celebrities are not just giving us hope when it comes to Fashion and Style...A big example is Chika Ike; who saw the denim on denim outfit she wore this week? Dear Lawd!!

Our Celebrity Crush of The Week is Yvonne Nelson; Beautiful woman, award winning actress with raw talent. She is a stunner and knows just what fits her body seize, see some of her fashionable moment, enjoy...
 














10 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!! I love her height and slender body. HOT mama!!

    ermmmm, where is Nnenna??

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes flawless .... wish am slim lyk her

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is classy. I loving everything on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what I call BEAUTIFUL !
    To me, she's flawless with an angelic face and body , The perfect 10 with no minus .
    You go girl , you rock !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyy thatz my babe

    She can never be wrong in my sight

    That stature is one in a million and she rocks it so well even though I didn't see all of the pictures, I know she would have done justice to everything

    Babe you are 3 much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My babe all day every day.my sister can die because of this babe she can do no wrong to her.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her fashion sense! Nmuaaaahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol @ chika ike's outfit. I'm enjoying ur blog dear pat. Kudos to u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Wow!! Am silm just like her *lepelisous* she is beautiful Jarr.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...