Tuesday 24 February 2015

CWP Style: Look Like a Goodess with Jewelled Headbands

Kim K
 I'm really having a hard time with my system, its pretty slow and 
I cant upload photos from my phone to it; its really freaking me out, 
I'm guessing some Edo winch are after it *wipes sweat* 
(apologies to all my Edo readers, but if I tell you my story ehnn, you will understand), 
I will see how I can work on it so I can always deliver excellently and on time. 
How are you doing my dearies? **shines teeth** 
Lets talk about Jewelled Headbands today...
Omo Sexy
 Jewelled headbands are great for looking chic and drawing attention to a pretty face and also for keeping your hair under control, they give you that goddess/princess look. They come in different varieties and can be made from different types of metal such as gold, diamonds or rhinestones to create exquisite pieces that are timeless as well as beautiful. continue...


Victoria Kimani
 This trend has been on for a while, made popular by Kim Kardashian when she got married to her former husband, Kris Humphries. The head chain jewell continued to gain popularity all through 2014 and found its way to the Nigerian red carpet, worn by our celebrities and fashion forward ladies. In this New Year, we will definitely see more ladies wearing this accessory as it has a lovely way of sitting comfortably on the heads of beautifully dressed ladies and giving them that ethereal goddess look. This jewelled piece helps to add pizzazz to already glitzy attire.

Taylor Swift
These gorgeous and intricate chain headpieces are mainly worn in a gypsy style to adorn the front of the hair or worn over the forehead. This intriguing hair pieces can be worn for a formal evening affair, night date, birthday party and fun outing with friends to enhance the beauty of the head and face.


Brides too

The hard metal jewelled chains come in different unique styles and details and are incredibly embellished with brass-plated, silver or gold chains, pearls, rhinestone, crystal stones, leaf accents, coins and so much more. You can choose one that suits your personal taste and style.


Selena Gomez
 
One of the most important things to think about when buying fashionable jewelled headbands is to make sure the scale of the headband harmonizes with the size and shape of your face. 

For example, if you have a wide/full face, a single skinny headband will emphasise that by making it look bigger in comparison and if you have a narrow/small face, vice versa. If you have a round and wide face, then headbands will show off the shape. Go ahead and embrace this trend! Dress up your hair with this trendy jewelled chain headband and come out looking like a beautiful princess!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, do leave you comments and suggestion in the comments box.

Remember its @catwalkwithpat on IG

Keep refreshing!!!

xo.

8 comments:

  1. Those of us with big head nko?lol

    It's looks pretty good on them all looking like indiana..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmn nice but can I rock it?looks too Ghen Ghen for me.i can only rock it on my wedding day but unfortunately I don do my wedding, maybe naming sha.lolz

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about trying it for your baby shower huh?? **winks

      Delete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...