Monday 9 February 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Bo Talley

 
Hello lovilies, how was your weekend? Hope yours wasn't as busy as mine? well, it a new week and I am optimistic that great things are bound to happen this week. Our CWP Person of This Week isn't here to inspire us with her fashion style but with her Hot Body which she has groomed through workout.

Bo is a mother of 4 (to think that when you see a mother of 2 with pot belle and you complain, next you here is "You nor know say she don born" so freaking what?) **clicks tongue**. This woman gives me a whole lot of inspiration, I mean she is 40 yet looks 20something. If you cant get an ounce of inspiration from her, my dear you need Jesus. Find more of her pics below....












One of her workout video

8 comments:

  1. Omo mehn, too much inspiration here. I am in my 20s, no kids and I cant boast of a body close to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get better if you stop wishing and start working.

      Delete
  2. Na moni kill am o!how many mothers have dis extra tym for gym?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From her profile, it says she works out at home, you don't need money to workout, what you need is motivation and determination. I also workout at home, i cant boast of a bod close to hers sha, but I know say I dey try small.

      Delete
  3. Damn !
    Banging bod !
    Ehm Pat, I no follow for that Jesus needing because of bod o o !
    Truth be told,that body is a piece of beautiful artwork .
    Like Mary said,she have the money and time, so enjoy it all Bo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, I like your style, anyways I believe it is achievable.

      Delete
  4. Ewo! Like seriously,can I boast of this kinda body???she looks masculine to me.no I don't like the body.i beg to differ

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might not like the whole body, but I think the tummy and butt region will do right?

      Delete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...