Tuesday 10 February 2015

New Look Alert! Rapper Eva Alordiah Rocks Low Cut


New Look! Rapper Eva Alordiah Rocks Low Cut

Just when we thought rocking almost all the colors of the rainbow on her head was enough, She took another bold step!
Rapper Eva Alordiah is one that is never shy of going that extra mile with when it comes to her looks and a few days ago she gave Daring a new meaning when she switched from rocking colorful weaves to shaving off her hair.
The rapper seems to be loving every bit of her new looks as shared pictures with fans on Instagram. Eva captioned one of the pictures “Yes I cut my hair all off! Showers and baths never felt better...”


Please beauties, I am so busy today, I just had to squeeze out time to make this post, CWP Style might come later today or tomorrow, do bear with me.

Ps: Blog Readers Mz_Gracy and Chinco bee, I hope you both are doing fine, been a while I saw you both here, you know how much I love to read your comments. To all other Blog Readers
I love you. xoxo

See the new look below....


Eva-Alordiah-BellaNaija-February2015
Eva-Alordiah-BellaNaija-February2015003 
Her former look!

image4
image1 (5)
image3
What do you think about her new look? Which look do you prefer, New look or former?


4 comments:

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...