Friday 6 February 2015

Black & Beautiful! Lupita Nyong’o Covers Lucky Magazine March 2015

lupita-nyongo-lucky-march-2015 

Lupita Nyong’ois on the cover of Lucky Magazine’s March 2015 issue wearing a Spring-Inspired colourful piece from Balmain’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection.
The magazine’s issue isn’t to be released till February 16 but the editor-in-chief, Eva Chen, shared a sneak peek to her Instagram on Thursday and we totally love seeing Lupita in so many colours.

You like? Well, I do...looking at Lupita makes me proud of my ebony skin. *hehehehe


2 comments:

  1. Black and shine

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like moi but I fine pass am

    Lupita na beta pikin anytime

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...