Monday 23 February 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Sindi Dlamini - Mamba

 
Hey my sweeties!!! sorry this is coming late, something came up and I had to fix it first, hope you understand. My weekend was calm; stayed indoors and slept mostly, I needed the sleep like air, after a long stressful week.....How did yours go?

Sindi Dlamin-Mamba with Instagram handle @lendisi is an Image Consultant, radio Dj, makeup artist, stylist, a wife and mother of 3....yeah, you heard!!! Her Fashion style is what I would describe in just 3 words "SIMPLE, CHIC & CLASSY". see some of her fashionable outfits after the cut...

















We are on Instagram @catwalkwithpat.

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. She's got a great bod. I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y all d photoshop? She has a great bod alredy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow?this is a banging body.i love it.o wish I would have this kinda body when I drop three.
    Wish she can tell me what she is using.lolz

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah!!!! Welcome to CWP dear, keep visiting. xo

      Delete
  5. Wow after 3? Chai this is lovely oooo!!!

    She is classy as well. I love her hair and her dress sense

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...