Monday 26 January 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Dodos Uvieghara

Dodos Uvieghara is a popular make up artist and fashion enthusiast/blogger from Lagos, Nigeria. Her style is pretty laid back and effortlessly chic which she crowns with a charming smile. She is  the brain behind iamdodos.com where she shares some of her personal style and make-up tips. So, if you are also a fashion enthusiast or what to step up your fashion game, get in here here. See more of her pics below...







If you love her style (of course you do) and want to see more,  you can just follow her on IG @iamdodos.
Dodos dear, I want to be like you when I grow up **winks**.

4 comments:

  1. 1. This babe is simple yet stylish, i love her style.
    2. where's my Bae? she needs to get in here.
    3. Pat Nne ehh, Idi okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolll, thank you Ben **hi5** welcome, keep visiting.

      Delete
  2. I love her body (no homo)

    Mz_Gracy

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...