Tuesday 22 September 2015

Bolanle Olukanni is the ‘Ultimate Warrior’ for Ghoste Magazine’s New Issue!

Bolanle-Olukanni-Ghoste-Magazine-BellaNaija (1)



Media personality Bolanle Olukanni is on a roll.

From co-hosting the Project Fame West Africa Show to constantly slaying on the red carpet, the Moments with Mo co-host has had a very busy year and she tells Ghoste Magazine all about it in their newest issue.

For the magazine editorial spread, Bolanle channels her inner warrior for ‘The Warrior Issue’ of the magazine as she describes how she stands for truth and feminism.
We love the hot samurai themed editorial shot by Paul Ukonu and styled by Aijay Ukonu.
Check it out below.
Bolanle-Olukanni-Ghoste-Magazine-BellaNaija (3)
Bolanle-Olukanni-Ghoste-Magazine-BellaNaija (2)
Bolanle-Olukanni-Ghoste-Magazine-BellaNaija (4)

Bolanle-Olukanni-Ghoste-Magazine-BellaNaija (5)

Credit: Bellanaija.com

11 comments:

  1. I have a dream . . .

    Happy for Bolanle. She is a damsel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I stumbled upon this blog and I like what I see..definitely here to stay. Hope its fun all the way.

    #TeamAries April 12 btw....wat about u Patience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! things like this make my heart smile, you wont regret sticking around...Promise.

      Yayyy!! #TeamAries all the way, i'm April 8.

      Delete
  3. I love the looks!

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Osas its Bolanle for me. Her voice is so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is one woman with a unique style..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way she says "My name is Bolanle Olukanni" lolz

    The pictures are lovely!!!

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first picture. Paul ukonu killed it!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...