Friday 31 October 2014

CWP Style: Never Underestimate the Power of A SHOE!

1
Every one who loves Fashion and Style must be a lover of shoes, not just any shoe but good shoes. Dressing up for an event, you need to pair your clothe and accessories with the right shoe because shoes have tremendous power of making your outfit fashionable or not. When buying a shoe, you should ask yourself these question: "Does it fit?" "Is it comfortable?" "Is it Healthy for my foot?" these questions are very important. Perfect fitting shoes will feel roomy and comfortable from the very first time you put them on; most time when I go to buy my shoes, I hear something like; "don't worry, it will expand as you continue wearing it", I'm sure a lot of you must have heard such too; no matter how beautiful the shoe is, ignore them! because you might end up not wearing that shoe. I bet you do not want to be seen walking like a baby who is just taking its first step because of leg pain. So sweeties, the next time you are choosing a shoe, choose one that is both beautiful and super comfy for you.
Find beautiful shoe you might consider buying the next time you go shoe shopping below.

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Which of these is your favourite? If ask me I choose everything...I'm greedy *lol* I know.

Image - Instagram/Google.

1 comment:

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...