Saturday 25 October 2014

CWP Beauty: Dark Underarm? Try Lime!


To me, there is nothing as "unsexy" as to see someone wearing a sleeveless top and as they point to something or stretch out their arms, you are greeted with dark armpits. *ewwww* I don’t know about you but I hate dark armpits!
So many people are not confident in their sleeveless clothes because they are scared people might see their dark underarms. Good news sweeties, there is a solution and its 100% natural.

Remember last time on CWP Beauty, I talk about the benefits of Lime? (If you missed it, read it here) Well, today I shall be telling you how to lighten you underarm with LIME.

Read on

Do This:

  1. Wash your underarms with soap and water after which, dry them.
  2. Cut one lime into two halves.
  3. Squeezed and rubbed them on your underarms and leave it for 20-30 mins.
  4. Then wash your underarms with water.
  5. For best result, do the above twice daily i.e. first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.
  6. Watch you armpit whiten.  #shines teeth

...try it guys, it worked for me.

3 comments:

  1. #nwaoba...lol, #misspatience, that means u have done so too to ur armpit hahaha. Just kidding by the way, pls can u include circular news and not just fashion pls. Circular news, I mean happenings in our environment...oooh,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nwaoba; i'm guessing that's your name...Will find a way to fixed in news and gist soon. For now, let stick to what we have on ground. I do appreciate your comment dear.

      Delete
  2. #nwaoba...ok, be fast ohhh. Makana, people like us ain't fashion frick so this kind of place ain't for us.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...