Tuesday 28 October 2014

Kim Kardashian said she haven't had a stylist since she met Kanye. Hmmm!

 
Kimye and their daughter, North West, have recently been crowned the first family of Fashion by Fashion authority and Vogue contributing Editor, Andre Leon Talley..

We may have to give props to Kanye as Kim admits he gives her fashion tips and she hasn't had a stylist is in 2 years..During an Appearance on Australia's Today Show, she gushed about Kanye's style
"I think he definitely influences me more. I just love the way he dresses. He is a great designer and he gives me amazing style tips.I haven't worked with a stylist in the past two years!"
Kudos to Kanye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...