Thursday 27 November 2014

CWP Beauty: Get the Simple Smokey Brown Eyes (Photos)

 
Hi beauties, Please forgive me for not posting anything here in the last six days, I have been up to something.....personal, something I can not share here, I hope you understand me and accept my sincere apology. Thanks guys.

For those of you who have been wondering how make-up enthusiasts combine colours on their eyes and still end up looking beautiful, just keep walking with Pat as I share these tricks with you. Today, I want to share with you, How to get a not too dark Smokey Brown Eyes....Just follow these pictures below.

  What you will need:

  • A matte, light brown eyeshadow
  • A dark brown eyeshadow
  • A shimmery brown eyeshadow
  • A gold eyeshadow
  • A light matte eyeshadow for the highlight
  • A black eyeshadow
  • A black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • False Eyelashes (optional)

Steps

 




 Source -Miss Natty's Beauty Diary

I hope you find this helpful, let me know if you tried it out. *hugs*

4 comments:

  1. So helpful ...I was looking beautiful tnks mz pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome Hope....keep visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hi pat, I'av been checking on you so much lately and am so worried that u're away..you should'av infomed us dat you're going to be away nw..thank God u're back...now we can catwalk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern...I do appreciate. I never planned staying away; thing is, my system crashed and then I lost my phone. I promise to be back soon. Thanks

      Delete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...