Tuesday 18 November 2014

CWP Style: Everything Black, Gold and Classy!

 
I have always love Black and gold, they are one of my fav. colours. These colours put together in an outfit is an awesome sight to behold, I wasn't sure about this until I attended a function this past Saturday and the Dress codes says "Black gown with a touch of Gold". At the function I looked around and smiled cos I liked what I saw.

Black and gold are a perfect combination for any outfit you choose to wear; gown, casual, corporate  or native.

Check a few ways to style your Back and gold outfit. Enjoy... 












 





1 comment:

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...