Saturday 9 May 2015

Ankara/Asoebi Style Inspiration

Asoebi post don land oo (in  Stella Dimoko Korkus voice) I know she reads my blog even though she wouldn't comment. lol.

How are you doing this beautiful morning? I love the weekends so so much but they are too quick to leave, they just can't wait to usher the weekdays in. So I try to enjoy every minute that comes with the weekend, life is too short to worry you know?

You know how we do it on Saturdays even though I have been inconsistent lately **covers face**. Its time for Asoebi/Ankara Style Inspiration, do enjoy...















Do have a wonderful weekend and stay beautiful.

xoxo

PAT

Photo credit - Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Nice styles, thanks for sharing pat
    Jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love all esp the 2nd and the gold. Nice.
    sweetheart, how are you doing? Sorry, been a while. Hav been soo busy.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im very well Pam, thanks. Hope this "busy" comes with money o?

      Delete
  3. Nigerians got swag abeg.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful styles indeed! Lovely blog uve got tooo..:)

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely style. I love the gold dress with red gele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asoebi inspiration. I love the 2nd one too

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...