Monday 18 May 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Priscilla

She is a Ghanian stylist and a Fashion blogger based in Baltimore, Maryland. She describes her style as eclectic, her focus is more on high-class styling rather than high-priced clothing.

What makes her standout is her trademark natural locks and her love for Africa prints; she infuses Ankara into almost all her outfits, which is really nice.
Take a quick look of some of her style...


















Photo credit - instagram/prissyville

11 comments:

  1. Bold Face! Good Physique! Great Fashion Sense! I likey!


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely gorgeous. The first look is dope. I'm in love with the suspenders look too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effort and she's really stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely gorgeous. The first look is dope. I'm in love with the suspenders look too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all of the ankara inspirations

    Way to go

    She looks FAB. I have seen a lot of her pic but didn't know she is

    ReplyDelete
  6. So making the necklace love it... I will put up tutorials on it soon
    PhEezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whao! She is totally stylish. I give it to her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plus she has a beautiful smile..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beauuuuutiful nd I love her show of African prints

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, she is stylish

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...