Saturday 16 May 2015

Nail Art Inspiration


Hey Friends! How has it been with you? How's life treating you? Fair enough? If you are going through rough times at the moment, please know its only for a short while, life is not a bed of roses you know...**beard e-hugs**.

Looking good doesn't end with your clothes and shoes, your have to give every part of your body attention and that includes your nails. How your nails look tells a whole lot about your personality so they too have to look good.

Been long I shared Nail Art Inspiration, so see if there's any you would want to try. Enjoy....












If you like this, you may also like....

Bride-To-Be? Beautiful Wedding Nails to Try! 

Ankara inspired Nails Art

Yellow Nail Art Inspiration

2015 Nail Art Inspiration

Thank you for all the love and support.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great hues and designs, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking of fixing my nails. Think am inspired now. I am not a nail person tho. So I will just fix the normal one

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy I could inspire someone in my lil way...thanks for the comments dearies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kai! That second picSHur ehhnnn.. **Shakes body like papa Ajasco when he sees a faayyyiinnnee geh**.. heheheh if that kain geh touches me with her hand ehn!! all the whole hair on my boRRy will stand attention.. Abeg gimme the phone number of the owner of that hand bikonu.. **Winks.. How are you Cat Woman?! **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile...

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...