Wednesday 13 May 2015

Tania Omotayo Looks Pretty in a Pink Baby Doll Dress

Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 05.54.18
Wizkid‘s girlfriend Tania Omotayo has been making it work as a model! And the PR girl who recently enjoyed a much talkeed about beach side, candle lit romantic meal with her boo sure knows what looks good on her.

She shared a picture of her look to an the launch of the new MAJU collection for which she modelled and she is rocking a fab, pink baby doll dress which she has teamed with white heels. She completes her look with her hair worn wavy.

You like?

9 comments:

  1. She looks good. Love the shoes

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like! So can I have it now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute and lovely....She looks so matured in the pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over like sef,I will tell my tailor to make it for me

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this Right here.. That is what we call a 100 Yards of geh friend material.. Slay Tania.. Sllaaayyy.. I can like this child ehhnnn...

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a pretty girl no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...