Tuesday 5 May 2015

CWP Style: Casual Outfits!

 
So, last week the beautiful Fisayo of Pheezy's Corner suggested that I feature someone with an everyday style possibly a student on CWP Person of The Week and it got me thinking. I love the idea and I felt instead of featuring a student (I would anyways, if I find one) Why not compile casual and street styles for students and people that look street styles. So this is testing....testing, I hope you will love what you see, enjoy!

















Photo credit - Instagram

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say some of the looks are quite great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of them are really nice

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice 1.

    Naso dem carry plenty yansh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful looks.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat walk Don't you think it will be very bad of you if you can't Introduce any of this baby to me The Bale Of Our kingdom....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The style are really nice

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...