Saturday 25 April 2015

Ankara/Asoebi Style Inspiration

 
Hiya Dearies! how has it been with you? You guyz would have forgive me for staying away for 2days; been so so busy. Thanks to everyone that reach out to me....love you all **kisses**

Long time no Ankara/Asoebi post, manage today's post biko, I had to squeeze out time to do post this. I hope you find something that will inspire your next outfit to an Owambe or Church. Find more pics below....

















Wow! I guess I am the only one who doesn't wear gele to an Owambe.I really need to learn this thing.

Have a beautiful weekend dearies.

xoxo

PAT

Photo credit - Instagram

10 comments:

  1. Mere looking at the pictures makes me crave for an owambe already. Its been a while I attended one. Chai! Biko,make una invite me for owambe things ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one you have been screaming for Owambe, if I invite you for one, shey you will come sha???

      They look lovely sha, I love the first one.

      Pat wsp with you???

      Delete
  2. What lovely photos, very stylish looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style. I like the first one best.

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gotten few styles already. Thanks for sharing this.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanks for sharing pat, do and come back to us jawe
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely outfits, I like.
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All looking lovely plus the colour combo are cool..


    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...