Wednesday 1 April 2015

CWP Fitness: The Benefit of Detox water for Flat Tummy

 detox water

Everybody knows it is important that we drink water everyday as it has a whole lot of health benefits right? Now, there is detox water. It is refreshing, gets rid of bloating, gives you a fresher breath, repair your skin, detoxifies the liver and very perfect for weight loss especially your belly region.

The effect of detox water on flattening the tummy cannot be over emphasized. As you workout on you abs, you should also drink detox water for effective result. Good thing is, it is very easy to prepare, so here goes:

What you need:
  • Water
  • Cucumber
  • Lemon
  • 10-15 fresh mint leaves
  • A clean container

1. Cucumber: contains citrulline which is an amino acid that has been shown to help our liver and kidneys get rid of ammonia which is a by product of the proteins our bodies burn for energy.

2. Water: helps flush toxins and waste through our system while keeping us hydrated.

3. Lemon: stimulates the digestive track so it’s helpful if you have constipation, heartburn, or gas.

4. Mint: helps you digest effectively because it improves the flow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder to the small intestine to break down dietary fats. It also helps relax cramped up stomach muscles.
or you can just do water and lemon alone.
You can always refill you container with water until you feel the taste of lemon is depreciating.
I hope you find this post helpful.
xo

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I have drank water and lemon one time I had gas in my tummy and it helped. I like the taste too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, I take it 3times a week, its my escape root from abs exercise. I have done a post like this on my blog before.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, the taste alone is addictive. Thanks for stopping by.
      **catwalks to your blogspot**

      Delete
  3. Thanks its gonna be useful, please where can I get the mint leave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bola, you can get mint leaf from people that sell scent leaf or pepper soup ingredient.

      Delete
  4. Pls where can I get mint leaves and what is the local name I need ur reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls where can I get mint leaves and what is the local name I need ur reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this...will do ASAP... cuz i'm on this journey. too

    Awesome blog you have here by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. 12 day detox diet

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...