Wednesday 15 April 2015

INCREDIBLE!!! Can you see it?



At first look, it appears to be a chameleon balancing carefully on a branch, waiting calmly for its prey... except that if you look closely, you will see that this picture is not all that it seems.

For the 'creature' poised to pounce is not a colourful species of lizard but something altogether more human.


This is the work of a popular 27 year old  Italian  artist Johannes Stoetter. Who has previously turned his models to frogs and parrots. 



See another pic below...


Photo credit: Daily Mail

12 comments:

  1. Nice blog dear.When I saw this I was waooed, I still am
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Dis guy is really good

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow
    Wow
    Wow
    Wow

    Menh talents marvels me

    Veryyyyy colourful and lovely concept

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is creativity at its peak,

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay God. Where was I when you were sharing talents? Lol. This is really dope

    Molola's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work...

    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this not amazing? Lord I know it's never late. Give me the talent now and I will grab...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...