Monday 13 April 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Sazi_Hills

 
Top of the morning dearies!!! How did your weekend go? I want to specially thank everyone for the birthday wishes and comments, I am super grateful. To all our new readers **tambourine jingles** you are welcome; keep visiting.

This week's CWP person is Sazi with Instagram handle @fashion_53, she is a stylist, personal shopper, Personal Style blogger and a mum of two.  I would define her style as trendy and I think she's got a great body for a mum of two.

Get inspiration from some of her outfit.....
















4 comments:

  1. I love her style! The suspenders outfit 👌👌

    Molola's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother of two?

    These women ain't smiling ooooo

    Lovely stature and her outfits are nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. As in they are not smiling, motherhood is the trend I can't wait

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She knows that she knows that she has ittt! If a mother of two can still have a flat tummy, what excuse do I have?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...