Friday 10 April 2015

Kendall Jenner Covers May Edition of Harper’s Bazaar [PHOTOS]


Kendall-Jenner























Kendall Jenner‘s prolific career as a model continues as she lands the cover of the May edition of Harper’s Bazaar.

Kendall, 19, told the magazine that modelling is something she takes seriously and wants to do forever.

“I started this hoping that it would have longevity,” she said. “I didn’t come into this thinking it’s going to be a fun thing that I’m going to do on the side. It’s something I want to do my whole life.”
She also spoke about her admiration for her elder sister Kim Kardashian's fashion mastery.
I really admire [sister Kim Kardashian‘s] style. It’s insane. She really knows how to work her style with her body. I think she could be a major fashion icon. It’s so fun to be in Paris with her, but I’ll walk out and be like, ‘Oh, my God, I love my outfit,’ and then I’ll see Kim and I’ll be like, ‘My outfit sucks compared to yours!”

Check out the cover below!

kendall-jenner-01-600x800kendall-jenner-02-600x800

10 comments:

  1. She is really taking this serious. Good for her

    The pictures are lovely. I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat i really love your blog.I usually visit but ive never commented.Please keep it up.Victorine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks doll. Keep visiting OK?? And drop a comment anytime you can, although I would prefer you comment EVERYTIME. lol.

      Delete
  3. She is a pretty gift. Hope to see her in Vogue any time soon.


    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kendall as opposed to Kylie. She's not so much in a hurry to act like am adult. And she definitely has the body

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. After khloe, Kendal is my next Fav, she is hardworking and using her height to earn. Go girl, good for her.
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different from the lot. Her means of earning a living or talent isn't debatable.

      Delete
  6. Copy at Dono. Atleast she can stand up nd say wat she does exactly. Lolz
    Nice shoot.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...