Monday 27 April 2015

CWP Person of The Week - Toun Ajiboye


Looking good is good business and for some people, they do not need to try too hard to get it right; it comes so easy for them, Toun is one of those people. I visit her fashion blog sometimes and I must say her style is cool like that.

She is a stylist, Fashion designer for Toun AJ couture, style blogger and the CEO Toun AJ store.

I totally love her styles; see some for yourself...















Remember to stay beautiful dearie and make people STARE!!!

Do have a blissful week ahead.

Much love.

Photo - Instagra/tounaj

11 comments:

  1. Woooow! This lady is very stylish, she has got a good fashion sense.
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmn baddest Fashionista! How come I never knew her before now? Thanks for sharing Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wify to be where are you??? lolz am cat walking to her blog now......

    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely has a daring sense of style. Dope

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thiis is what I call daring. She's got style.

    trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is very stylish, been to her blog a couple of times
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her style, always intimidated anytime I visit her blog....Pat pls can you feature someone that is a student(just simple everyday style but still cool.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovellllly and daring


    I love the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...