Friday 21 July 2017

CWP Style: Defining your style (PT2)


IG @thestyleminimalist
Hey darlings!! How are yall doing? I know, I know, who makes a come back after a long time and goes MIA again right? 🙏 Pardon me, I am still trying to figure how to combine blogging with all the school stress plus I'm starting something new...whoops! (story for another day). How have you been slaying? (My way of asking "how are you?")

So I did a post on Defining your style and promise to share the remaining part later, yeah! I have learnt to keep promises so here goes:

6. CONSIDER YOUR LIFESTYLE AND GOAL
IG @stylebybuiti
"You are addressed the way you are dressed", this statement sounds cliché but it is absolutely true. Therefore, let your style reflect who you are and what you do. Consider the persona you want to present to the world, your style should represent your personality and should be relatable to your field of work, your overall lifestyle, where you live and aligned with your long term goals.

7. INVEST IN ACCESSORIES
IG @iamdivapat
Accessories have this magical way of making dressing up easier. A regular tee and jeans can be spiced up with a bold neck chain, scarf around the neck or a face cap. A simple jewelry with a dress will help you achieve a more femine look. Rings, ear cuffs, bracelets, sunglasses, ankle boots can add an edge to that boring look.

8. SEEK INSPIRATION
IG @the.ada.girl
Ahan! This is my go-to 'trick', this tip is very certain to help you define your style. Visit fashion/style blogs, bookmark catwalkwithpat blog, 😉 find your favourite style icons; most prefarebly people with same silhouette as you and follow them on social media. 

9. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS AND BE ORIGINAL
IG @unservile_fashionist
It is important to note that when developing your personal style, you should be true to yourself. Don't focus on designers alone; this might limit your creativity. Be ready to always experiment and wear whatever makes you feel good in your own skin.

IG @nikkiandtees
Create your style, own it, be proud of it and embrace fashion as a way to express who you are and not a way to impress others.

If you missed the first part, read it here.

I am bringing CWP Person back on the blog; if you have an amzing style and don't mind inspiring others, send me an email patsyn2@gmail.com.

Happy Slayday! 

Xo 
PAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...